BRAMBLE FARM COTTAGES - House Rules
Welcome to Bramble Farm Cottages. Please may we ask that you take care of the cottage as you would take care of your own home. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us. We would like to remind you of our house rules here at the cottage.
· No smoking inside the cottage. When smoking outside, please use the ashtrays provided.
· Pets are not permitted in the cottage.
· Please ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked when the cottage is unattended.
· Arrival time is after 3pm.
· Check out time is before 10am.
· Please refrain from wearing outdoor shoes on the carpets.
· Use the coasters provided when placing drinks or hot food on the tables.
· Please inform us of any damages or breakages.
· Please comply with the occupancy terms of your reservation. No sleeping on camp beds or the sofas.
· Windows must be stowed correctly when open to prevent damage or injury.
· Do not move the furniture around or take them outside.
· Please leave the BBQ in a clean condition with the coals emptied and the grill/utensils cleaned. (There will be an additional charge if the cleaners are left to do this)
· Upon your departure, please make sure that the cottage is left generally tidy, and the keys are returned to the lock box.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.